Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Man After My Own Heart

Maximilian Sinsteden provides me with hope.  You see, I live in a house full of the opposite sex.  One of my concerns for the future is the lack of companionship.  That is, I worry my boys would prefer golf with Dad over fabric shopping with Mom.  Plus, I am hopeless when it comes to sports terminology and comprehension.  


Why am I optimistic?  Take a tour of this chap's dorm room.
 



Images via.
To read more about this dapper young man click here

Disclaimer for anyone that considers this selfish: I will certainly be at every match (or what-have-you) cheering my children on.  I will appreciate and cherish any amount of time my kids offer.   I simply wish that a small fraction of that time can be spent exploring something I am interested in. 


Cheers!
Elizabeth

"The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this."  ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...