Friday, February 11, 2011

Afternoon Snack: Caitlin McGauley

Friday afternoons have a way of taking their sweet time.  If you need a little pick-me- up to get through the last few hours of the work week, check out the illustrations by Caitlin McGauley.  It's sure to add a little sunshine to your day!

Caitlin has worked with some of my favorite brands: J. Crew, Tory Burch, and Kate Spade. Additionally, she illustrates for Lonny Magazine.  I am sure you have seen her work on the Lonny Blog - "Watercolor Wednesdays."  





Lucky for us Caitlin McGauley is planning to sell her prints and original illustrations.  No information regarding sales is available yet, but I will keep you posted.  Now, where to display (in my house)...

My mom is coming to visit this weekend.  Our plans include fabric and wallpaper shopping - a few of my beloved pastimes!  I'm trusting we will come across a whimsy or two that will inspire a post for next week.  

See you Monday!

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"You will see, in the future I will live by my watercolors."  - Winslow Homer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...