Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gratitude: Clayton Gray

Yesterday I was roaming around Clayton Gray Home's website and realized they have a blog.  Low and behold there was a post about Covet du Jour!!   (I mentioned some items they carry in my "Spring Fever" post.) Imagine my excitement...  It's like being a freshman invited to senior prom, but SO much better ;-)

Sharing your thoughts, taste, and words with the cyber world is rather intimidating.  You open yourself up for criticism or worse - being irrelevant.  Therefore, it's a tremendous honor that people take time out of their busy day to read CDJ and now someone actually wrote about it!  Granted, it's not a New York Times review, but I graciously accept it!  Plus I love Clayton Gray, today's Covet du Jour!  

I am in the mood to shop for a dining room.  Here is what I would select if Clayton Gray was furnishing the space: 










The only other things I would need are a breakfront, paint or wallpaper, fabric for the chairs and drapes.  (Plus a few personal accessories and some art.) 

This Windsor Smith Breakfront perhaps?

Maybe this fabric for the seat cushions...

And how about these luxurious drapes (by Windsor Smith)

I can't seem to make up my mind for the walls - paper or paint...  That's the beauty of pretend - you can stop when you don't have the answer.

Thanks again Clayton Gray!!

Cheers!
Elizabeth

PS - You still have through Friday to enter the giveaway.  Just become a follower and comment on the MMC Giveaway post

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...