Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An Interview with Myself

Last week one of my favorite online magazines, Matchbook,  posted a questionnaire on their Facebook page.  That caused me to revisit a draft I started a few months ago - "an interview with myself" and revise.  (No surprise my original draft was a bit verbose.)

I believe that there is a fine line between how much personal information should be divulged in a public blog.  By nature, I am a very curious person.  Therefore, I tend to ask too many questions and give away too much information.  Thank goodness for the delete button!

For all of you CDJ daily readers - perhaps you may be interested to learn more about the gal that pens this blog...  I would certainly love to learn more about each of you!  I've always worn my heart on my sleeve so this was a breeze..

I apologize, but there seems to be some image issues.  Just click on the image to enlarge.

Cheers!
Elizabeth

“The attributes of a great lady may still be found in the rule of the four S's: Sincerity, Simplicity, Sympathy and Serenity.”  ~ Emily Post

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I just came across this now! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out -- your answers are absolutely darling! So honored to call you a Matchbook reader :)

    xx Katie

    P.S. I love Florence too! Magical, isn't it? xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...