Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Office Space"

It's ironic that I fancy myself a "writer" yet have no dedicated writing space (in this case "writer" is used rather liberally.  Do blogging and writing stories for my kids qualify me?).  Back to the point; I have no official office.  I've tried writing at my desk and the dining room table with little success.  The one place where ideas and words are guaranteed... a huge leather chair in my family room.  Go figure. 

This is where the magic happens.  

The newest addition to the room are these silk panels.  The color is fantastic, but I would like to add some trim to kick it up a notch.  The search has commenced, but no contenders as of yet.     

Please excuse the photo quality.  They look great when I upload to my computer, but grainy when I upload to my blog.  Fixing this bug is on my to-do list. If you click on the photo the image quality is better.

Cheers!
Elizabeth


"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."  ~William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...