Monday, January 23, 2012

The New South

I am not a hoarder, per se.  I prefer to categorize myself as a collector.  Editing is a talent of mine, but I find it difficult to part with inspiring images.  Hence the growing library of shelter magazines weighing down my bookshelves.  

Once our decision to move to Richmond was final, I purchased a subscription to Richmond Magazine.  R Home is the lifestyle extension of the previously mentioned.  The March/April 2009 issue of R Home features the tranquil haven of interior designer Jenny Andrews.  After 3 years I still love the fresh take on the traditional space.  













These are pictures I took with my iPhone from the actual magazine:








Cheers!
Elizabeth

"It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness."
~Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...