Friday, February 3, 2012

Lovin'

My Covet du Jours.


This collage, by Jan Eleni, is genius!  It's the perfect way to blend your two selves: mom and decorator.


I am a sailboat kind of girl, but my tune would change if this yacht, Prometej, was my (motor) vessel.  




Seriously!!!
These photographs are by the talented Douglas Friedman.  To view his portfolio click here.  

So clever and cute - a book dock charger for an iPhone or iPad, by Rich Neeley Designs.  

One of my dreams is to publish a book.  My kids like my stores and poems, but accompanying illustrations would capture their attention.  DC based artist Becca Kallem works with many mediums, but her animal illustrations are my favorite.  Her charming and whimsical use of pencil and watercolor would bring my characters to life, exactly as I imagined them.  (Well, her work is even better than I could envision.)







To view more of these delightful creatures or adopt one as your own, visit her Etsy shop 
by clicking here


See you Monday to announce the winner of the giveaway!  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

“Look after the senses and the sounds will look after themselves”  
~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...