Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Luck Be A Lady

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  Possibly because it's the only day of the year when red hair is admired? Perhaps it's the camaraderie shared among pasty white, freckled people and the rest of the non-pigment impaired human race?   Perchance it's the gathering of family and friends in observance of our heritage?  While all of these ideas are good and true, I simply love St. Paddy's Day because it's all about libations and merriment!  

If you are unlike my family that has a bagpiper, dermatologist  and mixologist on call, here are some ways to incorporate a wee bit o' green in your life, without breaking out the light-up shamrock necklaces or "Kiss-Me I'm Irish" tee shirts.  




Tomorrow, I will share some green ideas for the home.  (The color, not environmentally friendly items I'm afraid.)

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
~ Oscar Wilde (One of my favorite Irishmen.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...