Thursday, April 19, 2012

Air of Elegance

Perhaps it was the morning field trip to the aviation museum or my everyday demeanor ... but my head is in the clouds.  No longer is luxury design confined to the ground.  Illustrious fashion houses, such as Versace and Hermes, have taken aircraft interiors to new heights.

 via



Such extravagance seems frivolous; especially when one considers the abundance of poverty, social injustices, and health crises plaguing humankind.  That being said, each person on Earth, regardless of economic status, deserves a home or space that, as Oprah eloquently stated, "rise(s) up to meet you."  
I am not suggesting Hermes helicopters for all; simply that everyone deserves a safe space that is a reflection of one's self.  

Most of my content is utterly ridiculous and unattainable to 99% of the population.  However, my "CDJ's" offer me inspiration, stretch my imagination, and  make me smile.  I hope they do the same for you. 


Cheers!
Elizabeth

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ~Theodore Roosevelt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...