Monday, May 14, 2012

Bargain Hunter

Finding a great piece at a fantastic price is thrilling.  Combing through Craig's List or browsing endless websites can be worth it's weight in gold when you stumble upon exactly what you never knew you always wanted.  
When a must-have is discovered,  my mission becomes finding it a home.  While I wish I had the space and financial resources to purchase every deal I stumble upon, the voice of reason, aka my husband, lays down the law.  Therefore to ensure no great find goes unnoticed, I created some new Pinterest boards to keep track of it all.  Below is a sampling from my Cheap Chic and Craig's List Boards.  








Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Necessity never made a good bargain"  ~ Benjamin Franklin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...