Monday, March 14, 2011

Give: Dwell with Dignity

There are so many causes out there, it's overwhelming.  I often ask myself, "how on earth can little old me make a difference"?  One can't be an advocate for every cause - we simply must pray that we can unite to use our talents and gifts with purpose.  



Towards the end of 2010 I discovered the nonprofit Dwell with Dignity.  After reading their mission statement and browsing their website I decided to make a monetary donation.  Recently I revisited their site and want to get involved with the organization.  There are so many ways to contribute.  Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities.  


Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."Thomas Huxley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...