Monday, April 11, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Eileen Kathryn Boyd

For those of you who are not acquainted with Eileen Kathryn Boyd, please allow me to introduce you to the Long Island designer.  Her designs incorporate color in a sophisticated way.  Additionally, her interiors strike a wonderful balance between traditional and contemporary.  


I first saw her designs in Lonny and fell head over heels for this kitchen: 











After visiting her website, I could not get this dining room out of my mind.  It's traditional, yet approachable and laid back.  My favorite part...those curtains!





Image via Lonny and EKB Interiors

You can view the remainder of her portfolio on her website.  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"I owe my color sense to crayons." ~ Angelo Rafael Donghia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...