Friday, May 27, 2011

Casual Friday: Summer Lovin'

With the unofficial start of Summer this weekend and my laundry list of CDJ's, I decided a fabulous vacation home is needed to house all my desired treasures.  While that may not be a reality this summer, what's the harm in beginning to shop around for my imaginary seaside retreat?  Below are some contenders for my colorful and casual haven.

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.  10.  11.  12.  13.  14.  15.  16.  17.  18.  19.  20.  21.  22.  23.  24.

That fantastic chinoiserie outdoor furniture (from a post a fews weeks ago) would certainly be a front runner for the patio.  And once we are settled in, I will need moving announcements. I am sure Hampton Paper Designs can assist me.  Don't forget to enter the Hampton Paper Design giveaway - click HERE

Wishing you a sunny and safe weekend!  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."  ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...