Thursday, May 5, 2011

Interiors: Coastal Living

Do you recall the post about Marjorie Bloom handbags?  If not, let me refresh your memory.  My cousin's girlfriend Sara introduced me to the charming handbags on our trip to Turks and Caicos.  Sara discovered Marjorie Bloom at the adorable boutique Matilda's, which is owned by her family friend.  The shop is absolutely charming...



That made me think... imagine what the owner's home looks like?  Lucky for me, my cousin had paid a visit to Stuart, FL, so I heard first hand.  My enthusiastic cousin L.D. gushed over the Small's home and insisted it would not disappoint.  Side note - L.D. has fantastic taste but he is known to embellish from time to time. Well, I was thrilled to discover the family's home featured in the April 2011 issue of Coastal Living.  The casual and colorful haven, surrounded by turquoise water was not talked up enough.  L.D., I expected more from you...





For larger images, click HERE

Clearly, I am still in vacation mode and I imagine living in this  seaside sanctuary would be similar to a full time vacation.  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

“Sit in reverie, and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind”  ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...