Thursday, June 16, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Armonia Decors

I am SO excited for the June/July issue of High Gloss Magazine!  On Facebook, the online glossy posted a sneak peak photo of a living room/dining room by designer Emily Ruddo of Armonia Decors.  Below is a sampling of her work.


This is the room that will be featured in High Gloss, but there are a few adjustments. 





Emily Ruddo has such a fresh take on everything.  I love her use of clean lines and color.  Plus, she achieves a textured and layered look without the space appearing cluttered.  Bravo!

Cheers!
Elizabeth


"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it." ~ Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...