Thursday, June 2, 2011

Imaginary Space: Mom's Office

A small siting room/den/office of my own would be such a luxury.  This space would afford me an area where I could write, read and relax... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Maybe an occasional nap?  Narrowing down the decor would be quite a feat, but for today here are a few CDJ's I would include...

 This daybed with some bold pillows and a cozy throw.



A pair of these "Golden Ring" sconces on either side of the day bed.


Pair of Foo Dogs.

 Immer White Marble Top Mid-Century End Table - love this table from Overstock!

Silk Panels from JCPenny in Ming Blue -great buy!  I just order some today and plan on adding trim to jazz them up



or this rug




I wish I could have created a pretty "round up" of all these pretty things but I am out of town and forgot my computer cord (hence my laptop is dead).  Therefore, I am using my husband's laptop that lacks any graphic tools.  Additionally, I would love to continue decorating my imaginary mom cave, but my husband needs to get back to work.  What pillows, artwork, desk chair, etc. would you add to this space?

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
" ~ Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! By the way, I have that exact Bamboo chinoiserie mirror in a brownish metallic. It's going white now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...