Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Lilly Pulitzer Home Collection

This is not just a daily covet; it's an all-encompassing obsession brewing since last fall's debut of the Lilly Pulitzer's furniture collection.  The complete home line will not be available until the end of the summer.  However, the following pieces are now available online at Neiman Marcus and Horchow.  I've seen most of the collection and it will knock your socks off.  Just look at the sampling below...

This would be fab in my dining room.  For the last 6 months, I've been going back and forth - should I lime my table and chairs or go with a lacquer white?  This may be just the inspiration I need to finally make a decision.  (Although, I do love the idea of a limed table and lacquered chair or vice versa...)

"Sara Sofa" - love the classic design, in a signature Lilly color.  


"Rousseau Ottoman" - perfect for the gal who's space is limited or just has too many shoes.

"Yellow Bar stools" - I've been looking to add a little yellow to my life.  3 or 4 of the cushioned stools- just the right touch of color in my imaginary kitchen.

Love the clean lines of the "Aster Office Furniture"

The "Mizner Bench" is a little bit o' heaven - glossy white faux bamboo and textured pink upholstery.

"Carrie Loveseat" 

Remember the "paramount daybed" featured in my imaginary office/den?

"Aster Vanity and Boulevard Armchair" - this pink Chippendale chair and vanity would glam up any bedroom or dressing room.  

"Lillian Side Table"

"Aster Floor Mirror"

This is like eating just one potato chip.  You enjoyed the taste, but are starving for the whole bag.  

Be sure to click HERE to view Lonny's pictures of Lilly Pulitzer for Lee Jofa launch celebration. 

Cheers!
Elizabeth

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…”  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...