Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is that... Velvet?

In a few weeks my neighbors are moving a few blocks away - likely to get away from the insanity and noise at the CDJ household two doors down.  Since I am a design junkie, I offered to help with the new home's decor.  The first task is finding a soft velvet sofa with clean lines.  While searching for ideas, I came across many glamorous spaces that incorporate the luxurious fabric. 


Both images above by Kelly Wearstler 

Elle Decor

Carrie and Big's condo in SATC II


4 images above via pintrest.com


 2 images via lonnymag.com



I think I need a little velvet in my life...

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"A throne is only a bench covered with velvet."  ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...