Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Sneak Peak

Here are some of the works in progress taking up all my time. Blogging will resume next week!

This CL find got a face lift - a few coats of Benjamin Moore's "Winter Gray" and some polished nickle ring pulls.  

Upholstered the top of a desk with this fabric.  A glass top and nailheads are the next steps.    

Reupholstered a headboard and made 3 new throw pillows.

A HUGE thank you to my mom for all her hard work!  This weekend's projects include silk drapes, a pelmet box, nailheads, glass for tabletops, a campaign chest, and completing a table skirt.  

Happy Friday!

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Feeley, stop by my house next time you're in RVA!! Love your work :) BB- digging the winter gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Come to my house anytime :) Gray is my current obsession. BM Galveston Gray is my next color! Probably my dining room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...