Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Food for Thought

Unfortunately, I have a taste for figure UN-friendly foods.  One of my goals is to find substitutes for said sugary, fatty, carb-heavy treats.  I need to change my pattern of thought and find pleasure in the ritual of a meal, as opposed to the actual food.  Eating is more pleasurable if I take the time to use a beautiful plate or lovely linens.  Even drinking water out of a wine glass it makes the act more indulgent.

Presentation goes a long way for this sweet-toothed gal. If color, texture, form, function, scale and proportion are key elements in my decor decision making, shouldn't I put as much consideration into what I put in my own body?  I would never eat a cookie or french fry again if all my meals were served like this.


You can view more pictures of the fruit and veggie bar here.









Images via Pinterest

Eating healthy never looked so good.

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful presentations. I loved the watermelon and kiwi squares. How creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...