Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Hermes Avalon Blanket

Each season is admirable for its' individual merit, however spring and fall are dearest to my heart.  Choosing between the two would equate to designating a favorite child.  Nonetheless, the anticipation of Autumn is delightful... cool days, crisp apples, heavy sweaters, colorful leaves, new shoes, novel school supplies.

I'm one to curl-up under a throw year round, but it has a certain charm when there is an autumnal chill in the air.  For years I've dreamed of wrapping myself in the oh-so-elusive Hermes "Avalon" blanket.  Wishful thinking, unless I bankroll it myself.  In the meantime, I'll recycle images pasted all over Blogland and revere how others incorporated this icon in their home.  




Who needs Big when you have Hermes?















I may be so bold to say that given the choice I would choose an "Avalon" blanket over a "Birkin" bag.

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."  ~Albert Camus

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...