Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To-Do List

After 18 days away we are home.  Saying goodbye to summer is always bittersweet, but I welcome Fall with open arms.

Autumn is a busy season in the CDJ house.  At the top of my to-do list: completing my husband's office and the boys' bedroom,  shopping/packing for our trip to Italy and planning a 5th birthday party.  I am going to be up to my eyeballs with paint, fabric, travel books and superheros.

Here are some items on my shopping list:

Fabric  for the boys' bedroom. 

Duvet and sham for the boys' bedroom. 

Dress for a black tie event in Capri.


Stalk Craig's List for a daybed to makeover.

Except the fact that I do not have the time to plan a party this fabulous.  

Off to feign a facade of "Super Mom"...

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."  ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...