Friday, August 12, 2011

A Tiffany State of Mind

This weekend will be fantastic, because we are visiting my cousin and her husband. In our family any gathering requires cocktails, conversation and cuisine, non of which are done in moderation.  This weekend will be no exception.  They will prepare delicious meals, we will overindulge in spirits, then gab about topics which are likely to leave us with moral hangovers.  

The trip will be absolutely lovely as usual.  However, if it was just us girls we would have an extravagant jaunt. To our dismay our husbands, the voices of reason, bring us back to reality.  We are not even allowed to bring each other hostess gifts anymore.  Can you imagine?  

On to my CDJ's - Yesterday's post left me craving a little Holly Golightly glamour.  Dahling, humor me and peruse my musings...


1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13

Have a marvelous weekend and sweet dreams, my huckleberry friend!


Cheers!
Elizabeth

"If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like Tiffany's, then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name." ~Truman Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1958, spoken by Holly Golightly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...