Monday, November 7, 2011

Molori Safari Lodge

My husband jokes that I died a tragic death (i.e. shark, lion, bear or anaconda attack) in my former life, because I am "scared of life."  I like to think I am just preparing for the worst by acting cautious.  This all too real fear of predatory animals keeps me from participating in activities - think scuba diving or camping.
The Mr.'s dream vacation is to go on an African Safari. Given my fears there is a good chance this will remain a fantasy.  However if our accommodation were say, the Molori Safari Lodge, I'll happily board the next flight to South Africa.
























Is your jaw on the ground? I am speechless.

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.  Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."  ~Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing. I'm already looking for flights to South Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...