Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wrap It Up

For me the presentation of a gift is as important as the gift itself.  Selecting paper, ribbon, etc. is similar to choosing fabric and accessories for a room - you do not have to follow the standard rules of red and green Santa wrap; use what works with your decor and represents who you are.  In doing so, the whole gift giving process is tied together and the recipient will feel the love and consideration that went into every aspect of the present.

 With the Super Bowl of gift wrapping nearly upon us, I thought I would share some beautiful and festive options available.  I have not selected my signature wrap for the season, but this is certainly a great starting point.


Sources: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"The manner of giving is worth more than the gift."  ~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...