Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Am Workin' On

Warning: this is possibly the worst Photoshop job ever, but it gets the point across.  I am working on a very special project - helping my cousin with her twins' nursery! Until yesterday, they were planning a nursery for a boy and girl.  Well... the boy is actually another girl!  Out with all the old ideas and in with the new.

Walls - Benjamin Moore "Metro Gray." Pirate silhouettes because they are big ECU fans.  

This amazing apartment designed by Erin Gate (from the blog Elements of Style) is my inspiration.  (Hence the hacked image of the sofa) 




Images via High Gloss

Even if this is not the "nursery" for them, I had fun day dreaming.  I'll keep you all posted.


Cheers!
Elizabeth

"There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins."  ~Josh Billings

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...