Monday, January 9, 2012

If You Give A Girl Some Pillows

It seems as though 2012 is the year of the cleanse... At least that is the case in the CDJ household.  Last week was the "physical cleanse" and this past weekend was the "home cleanse."  It all started with two inexpensive Target pillows and resulted in the rearrangement and reorganization of 3 rooms.  I suppose stripping the halls of Christmas decorations was a catalyst as well.

I am loving the new floor plan of my family room, because there is more floor space for the boys.  Plus, I love switching up furniture from different rooms. 

(Target pillows -the chevron and the one on the right)


Please excuse the stains on the sofa, but that's what you get with kids.


This is a Craig's list chest I painted and my HomeGoods Ralph Lauren Lamp. 






I have such respect and admiration for good photographers, especially those who photograph interiors.  Even with a fancy camera I can't get the light or angle right...

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Books are not made for furniture, but there is nothing else that so beautifully furnishes a house." 
~Henry Ward Beecher

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...