Saturday, July 21, 2012

Greenfront Trip

A few weeks ago, my mom and I visited one of our favorite places; Greenfront Furniture, in Farmville, VA.   Typically the selection is great.  On this particular visit the inventory was stellar.  I could have dropped 20 G's without blinking (not that I have it.) 
Needless to say, determining what to purchase was a challenge.  After careful consideration I decided this Jonathan Charles bench would be a perfect addition to my new foyer.  Greenfront Bonus: it was marked more than half off the retail price.  

 Jonathan Charles Luxe Collection Gilded Iron & Leather Bench

Contemporary wrought iron rectangular bench with distressed gilded finish and padded and buttoned white leather upholstery.

A subtle, yet stunning oriental rug also made the cut.  As soon as it's unrolled in the new living room, I will upload pictures.  

I suspect unpacking will be my Christmas morning equivalent.

Cheers!
Elizabeth

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...