Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Odds and Ends

Today's CDJs:

My favorite detail of this Lillian August  secretary, (finished in antique linen with gold accent), are the mirrored doors. What a lovely way to conceal not-so-pretty necessities.  The perfect addition to my living room!


I real want a fancy, grown-up dining room table and this Jonathan Charles Buckingham Regency 2 Leaf Mahogany Dining Table is it.  


The Lillian August Foster Hutch and Base makes a subtle and elegant statement.  Finished in ivory with soft silver accents and nickle hardware, it would compliment my dining room.  

I've searched high and low for a tall, narrow bookshelf for my younger son's room.  This Theodore Alexander piece fits the bill! 

My stairwell has a small landing with a window.  At night it's rather dark.  This Jonathan Charles Luxe Biedermeier Mahogany Console table with a lamp would really warm it up.  

Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Don't buy a bedroom suite, but collect your pieces separately - generally cheaper and always the decorator's way of furnishing."  ~ Dorothy Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...