Friday, February 25, 2011

Bargain Alert: Target Find

Yesterday was a typical Target run.  I had some time to kill before school pickup for my oldest.  As I was perusing the aisles I found a fantastic blue glass lamp, a mirrored tray, some fun outdoor tableware and much more.

Headed for the checkout, I passed the "get your yard ready for spring" display of fertilizer, patio sets, etc. Not really paying attention to my surroundings, I almost missed a major score.  Lucky for me, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, stopped in my tracks and did a double take.  And, honest truth, shouted out loud, "look at those pillows!"  I quickly pushed my cart over to the display, afraid that someone would beat me to the chase (even though no one else was around).  I was giddy!  Just take a look at this picture and you will see why:


A faux "Imperial Trellis" outdoor pillows for $12.99!!  I snagged 2 for the Chippendale bench on my porch.  

Please share any bargains you've recently discovered.

Cheers!
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...