Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Written Word: High Gloss

You simply must forgive me for this miscarriage of justice - How could I have failed to include this in Tuesday’s post, The Written Word: Matchbook?  Nevertheless, it is worthy of its very own post - Scores of posts in fact.  CDJHigh Gloss, another stellar online magazine.  Paloma Contreras, from La Dolce Vita,  is the Editor-in Chief of this exquisite publication.

I'll spear you one of my long tangents about why I love it and how it inspires me.  Check it out for yourself and you’ll be pleading for more.  Bookmark worthy ladies (and gentlemen)!




Cheers!
Elizabeth



“Don’t say it was “delightful”; make us say “delightful when we’ve read the description.  You see, all those words (horrifying, wonderful, hideous, exquisite) are only like saying to your readers “Please will you do the job for me.”  ~C.S. Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...