Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boutiques: Wisteria

It's been awhile since I visited the Wisteria website, so I clicked on to see what's new and visit some old favorites.  


In college, I went abroad to Florence so I have a soft spot for all things Firenze.  Imagine a series of these Medici Cameo pictures above a crib in a sophisticated nursery?  


This French Honeycomb Mirror would glitz up any foyer or dining room.



I fancy this Chinese Chippendale Chair, available in 3 different colors.


This Acrylic Side Table is the perfect mix of traditional and contemporary.  Perfect to keep a space open and airy.  



Even though this sofa's already had quite a bit of acclaim, it's too pretty to exclude.


This Greek Key Dhurrie Rug would make a great addition to a porch or sitting room.  


Cheers!
Elizabeth

"Furnish your room for conversation and the chairs will take care of themselves."  - Sibyl Colefax




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...